Senior Fitness & Aqua Fitness
Williamson County Parks and Recreation offers a variety of classes to keep seniors (55 and up) active, healthy and fit! Please see below for a complete list of all fitness and aqua fitness classes (by location).
Click on the links below to see current Senior Group Fitness Schedules.
ISC - Coming Soon
Class Descriptions Click Here
Premium Daily, Monthly and Annual all-inclusive passes: All classes have a walk-in fee or are free with either a Senior Fitness Pass, SilverSneakers® membership or Silver&Fit® participation. Healthways® Prime is also accepted.
Aqua Fitness Classes: $4 (ages 55 and up); $8 (ages 54 and under)
Land-based Fitness Classes: $4 (ages 55 and up) Spin Classes: $4 (ages 55 and up)
Now available: Monthly & Annual Rec Passes - Buy Online Renew Online!
Premium options include Group Fitness classes!
- Any Premium pass includes admission to facilities to utilize indoor amenities, all group fitness classes, indoor cycling, all senior group fitness and aqua fitness classes and use of indoor and outdoor pools.
- Passes are interchangeable between the Franklin Recreation Complex, the Fairview Recreation Complex, the Indoor Sports Complex, Longview Recreation Center, Nolensville Recreation Complex and the Enrichment Center. Once a pass is purchased, it is valid for classes at any of the five locations during that month.
- Monthly passes are good for one month from the date of purchase.
- Participants must check in at the front desk and obtain a fitness pass for each Group Fitness or Indoor Cycling class.
- Cycling classes are not offered in Brentwood or the Enrichment Center. Virtual Cycling is offered in Fariview.