Fitness & Wellness
- Patrons MUST be 13 years of age to participate in Group Fitness classes.
- Anyone under the age of 17 must have a parent/guardian sign a liability release waiver prior to participation; available at the front desk.
- Patrons should wear comfortable and appropriate work-out clothing while participating in class.
- Patrons are permitted to bring water bottles, towels, etc… into the Group Fitness Rooms.
- The public is NOT permitted to use the Group Fitness Rooms and /or equipment when a class is not in session and /or an instructor is not present in the room. Doors should be kept locked by Facility Managers when classes are not in session.
- Passes and Fees
- Group Fitness Schedules
- Senior Group Fitness
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Aqua Fitness
May is National Bike Month! Join WCPR and enjoy selected classes for FREE the week of May 15th - 20th at Longview, Franklin and Nolensville. Click HERE for more information. *All classes are on a first come, first serve basis