2017-18 Winter Tennis Contract Lottery
This year's contract lottery will take place on Saturday, July 22nd at 9 am in the Gymnasium of the Franklin Rec Center. It is limited to Williamson County Residents and pre-registration is required during the week of July 17th-21st. Click here to pre-register. Click here for a list of available times. The winter season will be October 23rd - March 31st.
Williamson County Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of instruction including private and groups, adult, and junior. Our pros are USPTA or PTR certified with years of teaching and playing experience. We know how to teach tennis! You are never too young or too old, and inexperience doesn't matter! We can put you into the game!
Our focus is to create an environment to develop solid fundamentals where the learning experience is fun, encourages fitness, and fosters a love of the game, which will last a lifetime.
We offer year-round indoor and outdoor adult and junior programs at sites throughout the county. For additional information on group instruction, private lessons and league play, contact Mike, ext 2116 or Ann Marie, ext 2113 at (615) 370-3471.
- Mike Martin PTR - Coordinator
- Ann Marie Flynn - Assistant Coordinator
- Jonathan Hains USPTA - Brentwood/ISC
- Beth Bilyeu USPTA - Franklin Rec Center/ISC
- Medina Walsh USPTA - Brentwood/Grassland Park/Longview RC/ISC
- Chris Bates USPTA - Brentwood/Grassland Park/Franklin Rec Center/Longview RC
- Lynda Achord PTR - Brentwood/ISC/Grassland Park/Longview RC
- Karen Glaus USPTA - Franklin Rec Center/Grassland Park/Longview RC
- David Hawkins USPTA - Grassland Park/Franklin RC
- Steve Pelletier USPTA - Franklin Rec Center