Dance & Tumbling Birthday Parties
Rhythm & Spirit
Dance/Tumbling Birthday Party Guidelines
1) Host Parent must schedule the party with Rhythm & Spirit Coordinators at
(615) 377-6530 ext. 2118 for Kristi McDonald (KristiF@williamson-tn.org) or ext. 2117 for Katie Adams (KatieA@williamson-tn.org) at least 2 weeks prior to the date requested.
2) To complete a booking, the birthday party registration form must be submitted to Katie Adams (email@example.com). Payment must be made at the front desk of your preferred location no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of the party. You will need cash or check (made payable to WCPR) to complete this transaction.
3) Host Parent will need to specify which party option they would like to choose at the time of booking: Ballerina, Hip Hop, Cheerleading, or Tumbling.
4) Rhythm & Spirit parties are for ages 3-15 years old. *Siblings and party guests must be within this age range in order to participate in the dance portion of the party.
5) Cost of the party is $150 with a maximum of 15 children in attendance.
6) Cancellation Policy: WCPRD/Rhythm & Spirit requires at least 48 hours notice if Host Parent needs to cancel their party to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given with less than 48 hours notice.
7) Reschedule Policy: WCPRD/Rhythm & Spirit requires at least 48 hours notice if Host Parent needs to reschedule their party. Party must be rescheduled within 1 month of the original party date.
8) Your party includes: A 2-hour room reservation for host parent to supply cake, presents, etc. Setup in this room can take place 30 minutes prior to your reservation. The 45 minute class portion of the party takes place in the dance studio with a Rhythm & Spirit Instructor.
9) Host Parent may supply: table decorations & balloons, paper products and cutlery, birthday cake/pizza/refreshments, goody bags, etc. WCPR will not supply these items. No events may be catered. Food must be pre-cooked and brought into the facility by the Host family.
10) The taping, pinning or fastening of banners, posters, etc. in any way to the walls or ceilings is prohibited. Use of confetti or glitter is prohibited. Any damage and/or extended cleaning time resulting from the aforementioned will be the responsibility of the Host Parent.
11) Participants are welcome to wear dance attire and dance shoes, but are not required to do so.
12) At least 1 parent must stay for the duration of the party. Additional parents can stay in the reserved party room during the class portion of the party. Parents will be invited in the class during the last 10 minutes to take pictures/video. An R&S instructor will remain in the building for the duration of the party.
13) Meeting room space and dance studio must be left clean and orderly once the reservation time is over. This requires that all trash is placed in proper trash receptacles, all dance/tumbling equipment is clean, and any supplies, decorations or personal items brought by birthday party host parent are removed from the room.