Dance & Tumbling Birthday Parties
Rhythm & Spirit
Dance/Tumbling Birthday Party Guidelines
1) Host Parent MUST schedule/book party with Rhythm & Spirit Coordinators:615-377-6530,
ext. 2118 for Kristi McDonald (KristiF@williamson-tn.org) or
ext. 2117 for Katie Adams (KatieA@williamson-tn.org)
at least 2 weeks prior to the date requested. Birthday Party Reservation Form
2) Host Parent will need to specify which party option they would like to choose at the time of booking: Ballerina, Hip Hop, Cheer or Tumbling.
3) Rhythm & Spirit parties are for girls and boys ages 3-15 years old.
4) Cost of the party is $150.00 with a maximum of 15 children in attendance.
5) To complete a booking, the birthday party registration form and cash or check (made payable to WCPR) must be turned in to the Rhythm & Spirit drop box at your preferred location no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of the party.
6) Cancellation Policy: WCPRD/Rhythm & Spirit requires at least 48 hours notice if Host Parent needs to cancel their party to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given with less than 48 hours notice.
7) Reschedule Policy: WCPRD/Rhythm & Spirit requires at least 48 hours notice if Host Parent needs to reschedule their party. Party must be rescheduled within 1 month of the original party date.
8) Two hour party includes: Set-Up (30 minutes), Ballerina, Hip Hop, Cheerleading or Tumbling Class in dance studio (45 minutes), Refreshments, Presents & Clean-Up in additional party room (45 minutes).
9) WCPR/Rhythm & Spirit provides: Rhythm & Spirit Instructor, Dance Studio reservation for Class and additional party room reservation for set-up, refreshments & presents.
10) Host Parent may supply: table decorations & balloons, paper products and cutlery, birthday cake/pizza/refreshments, goody bags, etc. WCPR will not supply these items. No events may be catered. Food must be pre-cooked and brought into the facility by the Host family.
11) The taping, pinning or fastening of banners, posters, etc. in any way to the walls is prohibited. Use of confetti is prohibited. Any damage and/or extended cleaning time resulting from the afore mentioned will be the responsibility of the Host Parent.
12) Participants are welcome to wear dance attire and dance shoes, but are not required to do so.
13) Instructor and at least 1 parent must stay for the duration of the party. Meeting room space and dance studio must be left clean and orderly once party is over. This requires that all trash is placed in proper trash receptacles, that all dance/tumbling equipment is clean and stored properly and that any supplies, decorations or personal items brought by birthday party host parent are removed from the room.