Policies & ProceduresClass or Event Registration Policy
Registration is required for most classes and events offered by WCPRD.
• For events with a limited number of participants, reservations are taken on a "first come, first served" basis until the event is full.
• Early registration and payment is recommended to secure a spot in most activities and events.
• Registration for most activities and events will begin one month prior to the start of a new quarterly session. Specific program registration dates can be found through our online registration system by clicking here.
• Registration and payment can be made online, in person at the location of your desired activity or event or at a facility kiosk. Voicemail registration is NOT accepted.
• Payment is due with online or in person registration. If unable to attend, refunds will only be issued if requested no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the class or event.