Please note the following policy regarding minors using indoor facilities:
• Children 12 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Parents' discretion is advised.
• Children between the ages of 8 and 12 years may be allowed to utilize various activity areas without parental supervision, with the understanding that the parents will remain on the premises at all times their children are in the facility. EXCEPTION: No one under 10 years of age is permitted on walking tracks. Children 12 years of age and younger using the indoor or outdoor pools MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
• Children age 4 or younger (of opposite gender) may go into locker room with parent/guardian present.
• Adults and children age 5 & up must use the appropriate locker room of same gender.
• Family dressing room(s) available.
• Ages 0-12 are allowed on the courts at any time with a parent(s). Parent(s) need to play with child/children. Only 4 individuals on a court at a time.
Game Room Policies
Ages vary by location. Check the facility location page for exact ages and restrictions.
• Ages 5-6 must be with a parent and parent interacting with the child/children.
• Youth that are 7 years old must be signed in and out by their parent(s) (They must also stay in game room until the parent returns.)
• Youth between the ages of 8 to 12 must sign in when they enter the room.
• Proper use and care of the game equipment is required.
• Profanity and abusive language is prohibited.
• All video games are screened by the WCPR staff to ensure a family atmosphere.
Individual room restrictions also apply. Please see the facility location page for more details.